Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Confused Mind


One thought keep on disturbing my mind these days.


"LEAVE THE JOB"


Well,I'm disturbed.But I never let my emotions to affect my work.But now what happened to me?I did a self analysis as well.


1.Do you love your job?
Yes


2.Do you like your company?
Yes


3.Do you like your sub-ordinates/Superior/Colleagues/Employer?
Well,Yes I think. Colleagues, of cause. without a doubt. I LOVE them.


4.Anybody in office ill treating you?
hmmm. No I think.


5.Are you ill Physically or mentally/Are you not fit enough to work?
No. I'm quite alright.


6.Are you afraid of taking challenges?
No.Never ever.


7.Are you a hard working person?
Yes.But of the time smart worker.


8.Do you have any personal problems?
No.


9.Ain't you getting paid well?
Well,Its a difficult question.Money is never been enough for anybody.But I could manage all my expenses from what I get.


10.Then WHAT THE HELL is your problem?
Huh..... I DON'T KNOW.


I'm even confused now.What is my problem actually?Is this common others as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment